Comment on page
Reporting Security Vulnerabilities
At DeepConverse, security of our customers and users of our products is taken very seriously. We welcome reports from security researchers and experts about possible security vulnerabilities with our products.
If you're a security expert or researcher and you believe you've discovered a security-related issue with DeepConverse products we appreciate your help in disclosing the issue to us responsibly.
- Give us a reasonable time to respond to the issue before making any information about it public.
- Not access or modify user information without permission of the account owner.
- Not expose other users to vulnerabilities. All testing should be done on your own user pages, and only between accounts you control.
- Not attempt non-technical attacks such as social engineering, phishing, or physical attacks against our employees, users, or infrastructure.
- Act in good faith not to degrade the performance of our services (including denial of service)