Comment on page
How to copy Guides across sites
Applies to customers with Multi-Site deployment feature on our Enterprise plan
If you have Guide flows that you would like to copy across to another site, you can follow the steps below.
- 2.Hover over the menu of the flow you would like to copy and select Copy to Site
- 3.Select the target site you would like to copy to
- 4.After selecting the site click OK
- 5.The flow would be copied to the target site and is now available for use.
- When you copy a guide flow to a site that already has the flow id, a new version would be created for that guide under the same flow id
- If the target site does not have the flow id a new flow will be created with the latest version being copied.